We use the following list of cookies:
- user-input cookies (session-id) such as first-party cookies to keep track of your input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc.;
- authentication cookies, to identify you once you have logged in, for the duration of a session;
- user-centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session;
- load-balancing cookies, for the duration of session;
- user-interface customization cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer); and
- anonymous first-party cookies to report on user interactions with our websites.